Is it 2016 already? Crazy how fast time flies. Well this year has flown by fast, though, part of me is excited about a new year and the other part doesn’t want to get another year older.
If you are following my instagram account then you’ve already seen my best of 2015. That year had a lot of ups and lots of downs but it taught me a lot. A lot about staying close to the Lord, during the rough times. I thought I would share with you my new years resolutions.
- Draw closer to God. More than anything I want to be the closet to my Saviour as I could possibly be.
- I would love to read more books. And start a book club or join one. I need accountability.
- I would love to lose about 40lbs! Yes, I need to lose at least that if not more. 🙂
- I got a Fitbit so I want to walk at least 10,000 steps a day (roughly 4ish miles). Sunday’s are still my rest days so it doesn’t matter then.
- I started the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle and hope that continues and progresses well.
- I would love to get a buck (deer) this year if Hubby and I get to go hunting together.
- I would love to get pregnant and have at least one if not more than one baby. Yes, I have actually prayed for twins multiple times. I have two babies in heaven, and even though, nothing or no one could replace them, I think it would be wonderful to have two, it would almost be like God was giving them back to me if we had two boys. But a boy and a girl would be awesome as well. Non identical. We already have names picked out for when it happens. No, we won’t be telling the name until after he, she or they are born. 😉
- I would like to try to blog more, no promises on when. (I still need to have a giveaway for all you 50 followers!) It will help if we get internet in our new home soon. Yes, we moved. So, internet is an option for us if we want. My hubby is slow about getting things so we will see how long it takes him to get it.
That about wraps it up. Not a lot, but if I have too many I will get too overwhelmed. Take baby steps and one day at a time. What are your new years resolutions? Would love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading,